Hormones like estrogen and progesterone are responsible for breast development and enhancement. Breast enhancement pills and creams claim to alter the hormone levels in the body through their ingredients, which are proven to show results within a specific period of time. Some of the pills and creams use herbs that have significant amount of essential minerals and vitamins to enhance breast size.
Make sure you choose the right pills and creams by going through detailed user reviews. You can make an informed decision by visiting websites dedicated to such products, such as TopBreastEnhancementCreams.org.
How do these pills and creams work?
Breast enhancement pills and creams cannot work alone. For best results, you should try a combination of diet and exercise as well. Here is a 3-step method that ensures that the breast enhancement creams and pills work well over a period of time.
1. Reviewing the ingredient list: Ensure that the creams and pills mention most or all the ingredients. Most should be natural herbs and plants, such as:
- Hop Flower is a good source of flavonoids, which regulates the production of hormones and enhances breasts.
- Red Clover has calcium, chromium, phosphorous potassium, Vitamin C, thiamine and niacin, and also isoflavones, which acts like estrogen, when mixed with water.
- Dandelion Root influences the process of secretion and excretion from the body and aids breast augmentation.
- Dong Quai Root has natural progesterone for overall health benefits.
- Watercress Leaf contains Lucein and folic acid, along with Vitamin E, which promotes healthy curves.
- Saw Palmetto Berry provides physosterols, which reverse any atrophy in the breasts.
- Pueraria Mirifica has phytoestrogens, such as miroestrol , deoxymiroestrol and coumestans, in its tuber and is said to enhance breasts by 80%.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract is rich in phytoestrogens that aid in breast enlargement.
- Mexican Wild Yam Root consists of phytochemicals, such as diosgenin and beta-carotene, which enlarge breast tissue.
2. Exercise: Exercise can tone and firm up the muscle beneath the breast tissue, thereby giving a fuller appearance. Yoga is very beneficial for the overall health and development of the body. Along with breast enhancement creams and pills, you could try yoga poses, such as the camel pose, cobra pose, half spinal twist, pushups, weight lifting and breathing exercises.
3. Eat Healthy: Diet plays a major role in determining the overall effect of the pills and creams. Ensure a well balanced diet that is rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, such as plums, peach, apple, raspberry, strawberry, rice, barley, millet, alfalfa and spinach. Also include essential herbs and spices like fenugreek, wild yam and fennel seeds. Fats in the form of nuts, such as chestnut, walnut or cashew; dairy products; as well as protein via seafood, lean meat, soy and tofu should also be included.
Breast augmentation pills and creams can only work when these three steps are combined. One must follow the plan with patience and perseverance to see best results. The process is safe and does not involve any harmful side effects, unlike surgical implants. Nevertheless, it is useful to gather information before starting out on the process from sites like TopBreastEnhancementCreams.org.