Did you know that eating right could do much more than give you a healthier life? You can improve your skin and make it glow, you can even enlarge your breasts with just the right foods. This is because there are two main things that influence the size of one’s breasts – the fat content in the chest region and the levels of estrogen in the body. There are many foods that are rich sources of estrogen, phytoestrogen and flavonoids to enhance your curves. These can help give you just the right amount of estrogen needed for luscious curves, while inhibiting testosterone, a male hormone that also occurs in small quantities in women. The aim is to achieve the right balance of hormones.
Herbs like fenugreek, pueraria smirifica, hop flower and watercress leaf considered ideal for bust development. These herbs also form the main ingredients of natural breast enhancement creams and pills, which you can consider taking, along with following a good diet and exercise regimen. Information and user reviews on sites like TopBreastEnhancementCreams.org can help you make an informed decision.
Foods that Aid Healthy Breast Development
Here is a list of nature’s gifts that will augment your curves naturally.
- Fruits and Whole Grains: To enhance the production of phytoestrogen and estrogen, eat fruits like apple, cherries, plum, peach, strawberry, dried prunes, raspberry and watermelon, as well as whole grains like barley, rice, wheat and millets.
- Leafy Green Vegetables. To enhance the look and to tone the breast muscle, include green leafy vegetables, such as like alfalfa, brassicas and spinach, which are rich in natural antioxidants, iron and calcium.
- Soy and Tofu: Soy is packed with phytoestrogen for breast enhancement and isoflavones to fight free radicals and cancer cells. So, include soymilk or other soy products in your daily menu. Tofu is high in estrogen and protein content, and low in fat.
- Milk: Include milk and dairy products because they are rich in estrogen, progesterone and prolactin.
- Seeds: To boost natural estrogen levels in your body, include seeds like sunflower, anise, pumpkin, flax or fennel seeds in your diet.
- Nuts: Nuts like pistachio, chestnuts, walnuts, cashew, etc, are good sources of phytoestrogen. You can also include pecan and peanuts, since they are good sources of fat and protein to enhance bust size.
- Seafood: Seafood such as prawns, oysters, other shell fish and seaweed have high levels of manganese, which increases sex hormones that help in promoting breast tissue.
- Lean Meat: This offers high protein content without the unhealthy fat.
- Herbs: Herbs such as fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, fennel, pueraria smirifica, hop flower, watercress leaf all promote healthy breast size.
These herbs can also be found in natural breast enhancement pills and creams. However, make sure you read up on the ingredients and user reviews before trying any product. Also, consult your doctor before you start on any type of medication to ensure that it does not react with any medicines you might already be on.